The challenge of railroad technology and transportation: welded and bonded designs that meet the highest requirements
Safety takes top priority in railroad vehicle construction, closely followed by minimum manufacturing costs. That applies both to power converter housings and to design components for interiors. Therefore, it is important to pay particular attention to the cost-effectiveness and competitiveness of your railroad technology products right from the development and design stage. This depends just as much on the right choice of material as on suitable manufacturing methods. After all, in addition to the different DIN standards and regulations, cost savings are always a primary consideration in the production process, too.
Therefore, choose a partner for your product who has been familiar with railroad technology requirements for many years and who will spare neither expense nor effort to meet them and find the right solutions. That way you will be on the right course for your small and large series all the way from planning and development through prototype construction to readiness for series production.
Certified welding and bonding
Welding and bonding are among our core competences, which is a big asset for your product: the smallest possible thermal distortion and optimum material processing will seal the component particularly well and make it fit precisely.
Make use of our extensive expertise in railroad vehicle construction:
- Certified bonding in accordance with DIN 6701 A1
- Certified welding in accordance with DIN EN 15085-CL1
- Qualified bonding engineers for both company sites
- Qualified welding engineers for both company sites
- Many years of experience in welding technology, for example, in processing steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Reduction in throughput times
- Involvement of engineers in the cost-relevant design phase leads to cost optimization
- Pressure and leak testing up to 300 bar
Our specialists are continuously upgrading their training in both disciplines and hold a large bandwidth of licenses. If you require an additional certificate from us that we do not have yet, we will obtain it immediately.
We know what we are doing
Renowned customers like Bombardier, Siemens, Knorr-Bremse, and ABB have put their trust in our many years of expertise in the railroad technology industry.
With Arnold you can rely on:
- High-quality products for railroad vehicle construction from power converter housings to interior equipment
- Safety as a top priority for your railroad product
- Certified bonding and welding
- A focus on cost optimization
- Individual solutions for your requirements
You will find an extensive overview of our licenses and certificates for railroad technology, bonding, and welding under Downloads.
Please contact us today and let us put your product on the rails together. Compliant with standards and laws.