Safety-relevant components –
certification and approval
Certified components are subject to very stringent standards, such as DIN 6701, EN 15085. To produce a component as per
- the A1 certificate (gluing) or the
- CL1 certificate (welding),
very complex process documentation is required.
Arnold has been specializing in guaranteeing certification-relevant components for many years and offers in-house expertise with our own
- adhesive engineers,
- bonding technicians,
- welding engineers,
- and certified welders.
- comprehensive process documentation,
- the required certificates and protocols,
- standard-compliant production, and
- proof of certified partners.
We can carry out all necessary testing procedures, such as
- salt and spray tests,
- fire safety tests, and
- leak tests
Are you looking for a manufacturer for your railroad products that require certification and approval?
Please send us an e-mail.
We are here for you and would be pleased to discuss any questions you may have.