Jan Wilms, Thomas Roth, Olaf Schmidt
Advanced sheet metal working – laser processing, stamping, and forming
Sheet metal working and sheet metal processing require top-level industrial manufacturing skills: the professional combination of high-quality materials and precise manufacturing processes, in particular with sheet metal stamping and edge forming.
From small components to complex modules and from the draft to series production: decades of expertise in proven methods and our passion for new technology in sheet metal working will make your industry-specific requirements a reality.
We will work closely together: your individual requirements are reflected in your product at every point in the development and manufacturing process.
Think sheet metal with no bounds
There are virtually no limits to your requirements for the material—neither in terms of format and dimensions, nor in the material itself.
We can design your product using:
- Steel, spring steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Titanium, copper, and brass
- Plastic, acrylic glass, and other materials
Your product can be manufactured in sheet thicknesses from 0.5 to 20.0 mm and in almost all strength classes.
To do this we employ a wide range of processes for sheet metal manufacturing, a broad set of machinery (CNC-controlled), and experienced staff operating across all company sites to obtain the best possible result from your component:
- Laser-processing and stamping on high-performance machines
- Embossing, swaging, and clinching
- Lathing and milling
- Traditional sheet metal bending
- Fully automatic chamfering on CNC-controlled machinery including our own bending center (Mini Bend Center) using state-of-the-art technology
- Lead coating
- Bonding in accordance with A1 (DIN 6701)
- Welding in accordance with CL1 DIN EN 15085 as well as laser welding
- Our own final assembly of your components and modules
When it comes to surface treatment, a wide range of processes are available for all requirements from wet-painting through powder-coating to polishing down to a roughness depth (Rz) of 0.04 µm. After all, you want your sheet metal component to be turned into something truly eye-catching, don’t you? To allow your products to meet all requirements in terms of grade, quality, and appearance, we will gladly advise you on each step along the way to the finished sheet metal part from design to realization in production, not to mention assembly and logistics.
Strong partner network to cover all cases
If we can’t do it ourselves, we’ll certainly make it possible: from special coating technology like powder-coating, galvanizing or anodizing, and from global assembly to special requirements for logistics. We have been cultivating our network of established suppliers and service providers for many years and are continuously expanding it. For you that means the finished product comes from a single source, without any extra effort or expense spent looking for suppliers or on coordination and separate invoicing.
The complete package
We manufacture and produce your sheet metal parts from single unit quantities to medium and large series. To ensure your products meet your requirements in terms of quality, function, and design, we will gladly advise you on each step along the way to the finished sheet metal part from design to realization in production, not to mention assembly and logistics.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Sheet metal manufacture using all conventional and novel manufacturing processes
- Sheet metal thicknesses from 0.5 to 20.0 mm in almost all strength classes
- Surface processing meeting high-level requirements
- A reliable network of partners made up of suppliers and service providers
We will gladly accompany you through the development and manufacturing process. From design to manufacture, from assembly to logistics, in the hands of sheet metal specialists all the way along.
Get in touch with us today.