Jan Wilms, Thomas Roth, Olaf Schmidt
Complex module assembly from sheet metal to electronics
For your complex modules, the full bandwidth of manufacturing and assembly techniques is available to you on request:
- Bonding and sealing in almost all IP classes by certified adhesives specialists and bonding engineers
- Welding all materials using all conventional welding techniques (MIG, MAG, WIG, laser welding, and manual welding) and by qualified welding specialists and welding engineers
- Welding robots for laser welding
- Safe lead-coating of housings
- Screw connections and riveting
- Comprehensive final assembly including electronics if required
The Arnold manufacturing standards comply with all relevant laws and norms in module assembly. You will find an overview of our certifications, including, for example, those for railroad technology products, under Downloads.
Fully integrated electronic components
We have already rolled out the ESD base for assembling your electronics and will install whatever you supply us: send us the internal electronic components for your housing and you will receive a ready-to-use product.
Our qualified employees will professionally connect your electronic components during the module assembly. Your product will then be subjected to an extensive function test to meet your standards.
For you that means one less thing to worry about.
Logistics packages for module series
Would you prefer to entrust the packaging and transport of your product to us, too?
Together with us you can design your own individual logistics package for delivery of your module series, choosing from the following options:
- Traditional packaging systems
- Re-usable packaging systems
- Customer-specific packaging options
A convenience package simplifies implementation
In a nutshell:
- A wide range of manufacturing and assembly techniques
- Fully integrated electronics installation with function test
- Compliance with legal directives and standards
- Product-specific packaging and logistics concepts
Tell us today about your requirements and preferences so that together we can work out the ideal concept for your module.