Udo Vogler, Gerardo Arcuri
Services from Arnold your All-round carefree package
Our range of services: everything from a single source. From the first draft to the transport of the finished product, put your product in our hands. You can select suitable modules from an extensive range of services to relieve your workload and boost the quality of your product:
- Consulting and design
- 3D models and prototype assembly
- First-sample inspection
- Writing product test reports
- Accompanying and managing series production from sheet metal working to final assembly
- Function tests and quality assurance
- Logistics concepts from packaging to delivery
- Monitoring production start-ups
- Process optimization through continuous improvement process, lean management, Kanban, value-stream mapping, etc.
Services that we cannot cover in-house will be taken care of by reliable partners from our network, which has evolved over many years. Just pass on the coordination to us and you won’t need to worry about anything.
Design and technical consulting as a sound basis
Visionary design and feasibility studies mean stumbling blocks in the manufacturing process are minimized from the outset. Therefore, you can rely on our expertise in sheet metal working right from the first draft and benefit from the following services:
- Consulting during the cost-relevant design phase
- Engineering and feasibility studies
- Calculations based on finite element method
- Technical product analyses and life-cycle observation
From the design drawing to the real model
If you had the option of having a 3D model and a prototype for your product, would you make do with a CAD drawing?
Using 3D-printed plastic models, your product will become three-dimensional reality for the first time. Hold the model in your hands. You will get a true feel for your component and gain the certainty that you are on the right track.
Would you prefer to see it for real in metal? A prototype says more than a thousand drafts. You can see and feel the material and the build quality becomes apparent. You can take it along to meetings, discuss it with your specialist departments, and check it against your requirements. The advantage for you: you make all the decisions with a clear impression in front of your eyes and thus always to the benefit of your product.
eeva workshops: optimizing together
Minimize production-related manufacturing costs? Reduce cost-intensive revision statuses to a minimum? Almost every product holds hidden potential—regardless of whether it is a newly developed product or has already established itself on the market.
If you feel you have turned all the adjustment screws but still not achieved the desired effect, you can take one decisive step further with eeva (expertise engineering and value analysis).
Our eeva workshops deal with these kinds of tasks systematically, efficiently, and creatively. The aim is a comprehensive value analysis of your product. Your experts take a close look at the whole process chain together with an interdisciplinary team from our company and external specialists. This results in specific and practical optimization strategies—carefully tailored to your product and your company.
Curious? You will find more information at eeva-methodik.de. Talk to us today about your project.
Idea meets implementation
You decide how many services you need for your product. Our range of services covers:
- Design, engineering, and feasibility studies
- 3D-models and prototype assembly
- eeva workshops for comprehensive value and process analyses
- Further services like our partner network, logistics concepts, and much more besides.
Please get in touch with us.
We will be glad to put together your all-round carefree package with you.