Automated metal manufacturing for high quantities
At Arnold, we use automated manufacturing processes. This is ideal when
- simple components
- large quantities
- quick turnarounds
are needed. Automation ensures
- reliable quality
- flexible call-off options
- short response and delivery times.
The manufacturing process is fully automated, which significantly reduces the cost per unit for you.
We also offer a 3.1 material test certificate.
Arnold has more than 700 tons of different materials (steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, lead, etc.) in stock at all times.
Automated lasering, bending, and welding for series products
Over the last couple of years, we have largely automated our manufacturing capacities for lasering, bending, and welding. The Arnold machine fleet includes
- a fully automated laser system (Astes4),
- a semi-automated laser system (Trumpf),
- a fully automated laser-punch combination (Trumpf),
- a fully automatic swivel benders (RAS),
- a semi-automated swivel bender (Salvagnini),
- a fully automated bending press (Bystronic),
- a fully automated laser welding robot (Cloos)
- a fully automated hydraulic press (Dunkes).
These modern manufacturing technologies enable
- highly efficient and precise machining,
- high repeatability, and
- precise execution of special requirements (e.g., expansion bends).
Today, we produce more than 10,000 parts a day for suppliers from many different industries in Europe:
- Analytical technology
- Medical technology
- Electrical industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Food industry
Automated manufacturing – AI-assisted product optimization
Artificial intelligence offers a lot of potential even when designing components. Our design programs analyze 3D models for
- Structural analysis
- Optimal manufacturing processes
Get in touch with us and reserve manufacturing capacity.
We are looking forward to your request. We are always here to help!
You need fast support for your series parts? Please feel free to contact us.