Machines and enclosures from design to final assembly
The industrial expertise of our designers is available to you for machine enclosures, racks, and complete machines. Your contact person will give you comprehensive advice on the materials and joining technology used before the designer starts on the drawings. Alternatively, we can also work on the basis of your own design drawings. In that case, we will check it first and adapt it if necessary. From single units to small and medium-sized series, when it comes to machine engineering for your product, the sky’s the limit!
Our extraordinary vertical integration enables you to use a wide range of processes and technology in the production process:
- Laser cutting
- Drilling and pressing
- Pressing and embossing
- Sheet-metal bending—if necessary, also fully automated in the in-house bending center (Mini-Bend Center)
- Lathing and milling
- Lead coating
- Welding (MAG, MIG, WIG, laser)
- Final assembly—including electronics on request
Efficiency through complete value analysis
Our eeva workshops (expertise engineering and value analysis) will provide you with a complete value analysis of your products so that your machine can also establish itself on the market and be an economic success. For you that means we will highlight and optimize your processes with you in an interdisciplinary team of experts. Use your collaboration with us to discover a new perspective—one that reduces costs and keeps revision statuses to a minimum. Use eeva workshops successfully to resolve those remaining question marks—large and small—pertaining to your products.
Join forces to increase your options
Machine engineering is a job for the professionals. Let us bring our professionals and yours to one table.
Unite all stages of machine engineering production:
- From small quantities to large series
- Consulting and design services
- Modern production technology
- Extraordinary vertical integration thanks to modern technology and expertise
- Our own wet-painting system and paint mixing bench
- eeva workshops for comprehensive value and process analyses
Contact us today so that together we can make your machine engineering project and your perspectives a reality.